This is iFeelvirtuel Inc Copyright Policy is a part of IFeelvirtuel Inc’s Terms of Service and sets forth the process by which copyright holders and their agents may remove allegedly infringing materials available on one of IFeelvirtuel Inc’s online services.
- CANADA’S COPYRIGHT ACT Policy
IFeelvirtuel Inc respects the intellectual property of others and expects its users to do the same. Each user must ensure that the materials they upload do not infringe any third-party copyright. IFeelvirtuel Inc will promptly remove materials in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“CANADA’S COPYRIGHT ACT”) when properly notified that the materials infringe a third party’s copyright. IFeelvirtuel Inc will also, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
In filing any request, please ensure that your notice is complete and that your statements are accurate. If we request additional information necessary to make your notice complete, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to provide the required information, your request may not be processed further. For non-copyright complaints, please see our Trademark Infringement Complaint Form or our Privacy Complaint Form.
- CANADA’S COPYRIGHT ACT Takedown Notices
To request the removal of materials based upon copyright infringement, you must file a notice containing the following:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on IFeelvirtuel Inc’s service the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for IFeelvirtuel Inc to locate the material (e.g., the URL for the video).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may file your notice:
By email: email@example.com
IFeelvirtuel Inc may disclose notices with affected users and third-party databases that collect information about copyright takedown notices.
- CANADA’S COPYRIGHT ACT Counter-Notifications
If you are a IFeelvirtuel Inc user who wishes to challenge the removal of materials caused by a CANADA’S COPYRIGHT ACT takedown notice, you must file a counter-notification containing the following:
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A description of the material that was removed and the location on IFeelvirtuel Inc’s service where it previously appeared (e.g., the URL of the video).
- A statement UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of Canada, any judicial district in which IFeelvirtuel Inc may be found (in Montreal, Qc Canada), and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original CANADA’S COPYRIGHT ACT notice or an agent of that person.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may submit this notice by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IFeelvirtuel Inc will forward any complete counter-notification to the person who filed the original CANADA’S COPYRIGHT ACT notice. The copyright owner(s) may elect to file a lawsuit against you for copyright infringement. If we do not receive notice that such a lawsuit has been filed within ten (10) business days after we provide notice of your counter-notification, we may restore the challenged materials. Until that time, your materials will remain removed.
- Repeat Infringers
IFeelvirtuel Inc will terminate user accounts that receive three (3) CANADA’S COPYRIGHT ACT strikes. A “CANADA’S COPYRIGHT ACT strike” accrues each time that material is removed from a user’s account due to a CANADA’S COPYRIGHT ACT notice. We may group multiple CANADA’S COPYRIGHT ACT notices received within a short period of time as a single CANADA’S COPYRIGHT ACT strike.
We may remove a CANADA’S COPYRIGHT ACT strike in appropriate circumstances, such as where (1) the underlying material is ultimately restored due to a CANADA’S COPYRIGHT ACT counter-notification; or (2) the claimant withdraws the underlying notice.
We may terminate user accounts that receive fewer than three (3) CANADA’S COPYRIGHT ACT strikes in appropriate circumstances, such as where the user has a history of violating or willfully disregarding our Terms of Service.
- IFeelvirtuel Inc’s Copyright Agent
You may address inquiries to iFeelvirtuel’s Copyright Agent:
iFeelvirtual.io, iFeelvirtuel Inc
Attn: Legal Dept. – Copyright Agent
2489 Tillemont Suite 202
Montreal, Qc Canada H2E 1G3
5.1 Copyright Policy
You may only upload content that you have the right to upload and share. Copyright owners may send iFeelvirtual a takedown notice as stated in our Copyright Policy if they believe iFeelvirtual is hosting infringing materials. We will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of persons who repeatedly infringe.
5.2 Content Restrictions
You may not submit any content that:
- Infringes any third party’s copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Is sexually explicit or promotes a sexual service;
- Is defamatory;
- Is harassing or abusive;
- Contains hateful or discriminatory speech;
- Promotes or supports terror or hate groups;
- Contains instructions on how to assemble explosive/incendiary devices or homemade/improvised firearms;
- Exploits or endangers minors;
- Depicts or encourages self-harm or suicide;
- Depicts (1) unlawful real-world acts of extreme violence, (2) vivid, realistic, or particularly graphic acts of violence and brutality, (3) sexualized violence, including rape, torture, abuse, and humiliation, or (4) animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent or dubious money-making schemes, proposes an unlawful transaction, or uses deceptive marketing practices;
- Contains false or misleading claims about (1) vaccination safety, or (2) health-related information that has a serious potential to cause public harm;
- Contains false or misleading information about voting;
- Contains conspiracy-related content where the underlying conspiracy theory makes claims that (1) suggest that a real-world tragedy did not occur, or (2) violate other content restrictions; or
- Violates any applicable law.
5.3 Code of Conduct
In using our Services, you may not:
- Use an offensive screen name (e.g., explicit language) or avatar (e.g., containing nudity);
- Act in a deceptive manner or impersonate any person or organization;
- Harass or stalk any person;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Distribute “spam” in any form or use misleading metadata;
- Collect personal information about others;
- Access another’s account without permission;
- Use or export any of our services in violation of any U.S. export control laws;
- Engage in any unlawful activity;
- Embed our video player on or provide links to sites that contain content prohibited by Section 5.2; or
- Cause or encourage others to do any of the above.
5.4 Prohibited Technical Measures
You will not:
- Except as authorized by law or as permitted by us: scrape, reproduce, redistribute, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, alter, archive, or disassemble any part of our Services; or attempt to circumvent any of our security, rate-limiting, filtering, or digital rights management measures;
- Submit any malicious program, script, or code;
- Submit an unreasonable number of requests to our servers; or
- Take any other actions to manipulate, interfere with, or damage our Services.
5.5 Restricted Users
You may not create or maintain an account if you are a member of a terror or hate group.
5.6 Accessibility and Ratings
We provide means to allow you to include closed captioning in your videos. If required by applicable law, you must provide closed captioning in your videos.
We may allow you to filter videos based upon their user-defined content rating. We cannot guarantee that videos will be appropriately rated by others. You must rate your videos appropriately.
6. Licenses Granted by You
As between you and iFeelvirtual, you own and will retain ownership of all intellectual property rights in and to the content you submit. In order to allow iFeelvirtual to host and stream your content, you grant iFeelvirtual the permissions set forth below.
6.1 Your Video Content
By submitting a video, you grant iFeelvirtual’s permission to:
- Stream the video to end users;
- Embed the video on third-party websites;
- Distribute the video via our APIs;
- Make the video available for download;
- Transcode the video (create compressed versions of your video file that are optimized for streaming);
- Generate stills (i.e., “thumbnails”) from your video to represent it (if you have not selected one);
- Automatically generate and display closed captions or subtitles from your video; and
- Alter or enhance your video as directed by you.
By submitting my candidature I authorize the use of any image or video of me, in whole or in part, individually or with other images or videos on the IFEELVIRTUEL/ IFEELVIRTUAL website and other official websites, as well as for media purposes, including promotional presentations and advertising campaigns.
I also authorize the distribution and use of any material created by me on behalf of IFEELVIRTUAL.
I waive my right to privacy and any compensation to which I may be entitled in connection with the use of my name, including rights to a written copy arising from the production, modification and video promotion.